MarkMail is not an Apache's system. If you want an Apache's system to
search mailing lists you can use:
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?d...@cloudstack.apache.org.

Do you intend on changing the Tiers CIDR as well? If it is only the VPC,
you might not even need to restart with a cleanup. Of course, it is always
a good practice to test before applying in production.

--
Rafael Weingärtner