Hi,

Maybe we could link to the Apache search system at the page listing the
Cloudstack Mailing-Lists: https://cloudstack.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

If you click on the list there, you get to
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-users/. Then there is
markmail linked and the
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@cloudstack.apache.org link you shared
(which btw looks best to me, thanks).

The tiers are going to stay as they are currently. I guess the CIDR is used in
the Strongswan VPN configuration as local network, so I guess a restart might
be required.

Other thoughts?

Thanks
Daniel