Swastik,

Your issue is most likely with your network configuration rather than anything
to do with firewalls or system VM templates.

First of all – what do you mean by legacy mode? Are you referring to advanced
or basic zone?

Secondly – can you tell us how you have configured your networking?

- How many NICs you are using and how have you configured them
- What management vs public IP ranges you are using
- How you have mapped your networking in CloudStack against the underlying
hardware NICs
- Can you also check what your “host” global setting is set to

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue