On 3/21/2012 4:03 AM, Robby Pelssers wrote:

Hi Lars,

Hi, thanks for responding, and sharing details about your setup.

Can you explain what is the difference between mysite and mywebapp?

No, that's really something I need explained to me... I was following Francesco's directions in this email http://markmail.org/message/d6m2yidkrfqkslo2 Part "C", so I'm looking to him to understand the difference; I was hoping to get at that in my last email message but I'm not sure I got there.

Just checking because I'm not sure if mysite is a cocoon block in this case.

I believe so ... it was generated using

mvn archetype:generate \ -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon.archetype-block \ -DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-archetype-block \ -DarchetypeVersion=3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT \ -DgroupId=com.mycompany \ -DartifactId=mysite \ -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT \

-DarchetypeRepository=https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Off to lunch... will be looking at this more later.

Lars