On 3/21/2012 4:03 AM, Robby Pelssers wrote:

Hi Lars,

Can you explain what is the difference between mysite and mywebapp?

OK, I think I understand now. From Francesco's email today [1], I understand that mysite (a Cocoon block) is where I do actual development -- such blocks are where the action happens; whereas mywebapp is there for the purpose of packaging the blocks for external deployment: