On 08/02/2016 10:35, Jos Snellings wrote:
Hi!

You can get the source code from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/.

Or grab the pre-compiled SNAPSHOT artifacts from

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/cocoon/

...even though you must know in advance the Maven groupId and artifactId and transform that into URLs: say

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/cocoon/sax/cocoon-sax/3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-sax-3.0.0-beta-1-20140102.015004-228.jar

for latest org.apache.cocoon.sax:cocoon-sax:3.0.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT

HTH
Regards.