Hi Seb,

> I'm using Base to work with a PostgreSQL database, via the postgresql
> driver.  Is there some way to make the relationship diagram in "Tools ->
> Relationships" persist across sessions?  Currently, any work I do on the
> visual arrangement of the tables, size, position, etc. is lost after I
> close that window.  Any help would be appreciated.

Uhm, those things *should* be persistent already. In fact for me they
are (assuming that you do a File/Save in both the relation designer and
the database document).

Sadly, I have no idea how this could be broken.

Technically, the data source has a property LayoutInformation, which
carries the layout of the relation designer. You could try writing a
macro which examines this property, to see if the relation designer
properly stores its layout.
Then, this data source property's value is stored in the settings.xml
file in the .odb package - that's the next thing you could check to see
if the layout is stored properly.

If any of those checks fails, this might give hints what goes wrong here.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -