Dear Guillaume,

Ah, I see. You are using gogo runtime version 17.0 as a dependency.
This forces everyone to update gogo runtime, and backward compatibility suffers
greatly, and I am unsure of the maturity of V0.17

Do you think the use of version 16.0 or lower makes sense, as the console would
appeal to a wider audience
Are there some features in 17 that we need to use? Do we need Job and Process
classes?

Thanks a lot in advance
Frank