My goal was not to provide a jline based console on top of the existing
runtime, I've already done that in Karaf years ago, the goal was to
integrate the jline3 code base and provide new features, hence the
dependencies on jline 3.0-SNAPSHOT and gogo runtime 0.17-SNAPSHOT which are
not released and the requirement on JDK8.