Hallo JB,

thanks for your kind reply.

I am getting confused :-)
I am quite new to the OSGi world, so my questions are probably very basic.

I am not sure, if I can use Karaf just like that, as I am using OSGi enRoute R7.
As far as I understood, it's not finally released yet? So I guess, that Karaf
does it not support yet?

Anyhow, I tried to deploy my app on Karaf. And there are a lot of missing
dependencies.
How is the best way of deploying a OSGi app? I've three bundles and each have
different dependencies.
The packaged app jar, that is generated from the enRoute example project, packs
all these dependencies in a jar folder of the app.jar
What I do not understand is, why dependencies like "org.osgi.framework" or
"org.osgi.service.log" is missing. I though, that would be provided by Karaf?

I recently added logging via the new OSGi Logging standard and logback. I read
on the Karaf website, that Karaf can already unify the logging configuration.
As I understood, logback is also trying to unify the configuration over all
popular logging frameworks. Does it just work or do I have to adapt anything?

Thanks for your help,
Philipp