Hi,

Am 16.03.2011 04:07, schrieb NoOp:

>> That´s true. However, Microsoft Project *is* a part of the
>> Microsoft Office Family. Microsoft Office is more than Word,
>> Excel and Powerpoint.
>>
>> See:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Office#Other_desktop_applications_.28Windows_version_only.29
>

> Perhaps you missed reading this in your link: <quote> Microsoft
> Project — project management software to keep track of events and
> to create network charts and Gantt charts (not bundled in any
> Office suite) </quote>

That´s exactly, what I am saying. MS Project is not bundled in any
MS Office suite, but it *is* part of MS Office. MS Office is much
more, than the applications you can buy in one bundle. And that´s
the point: Do not compare LibreOffice to MS Office, because it´s not
comparable. If you compare (at all) then compare to Word, Excel and
Powerpoint.

Stefan