On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

Yes, a bunch:
svg (LibreOffice Bugzilla): 36511, 36520, 37895, 37994, 34720, 36154,
36890, 37072, 31460, 33554, 32248
eps (OpenOffice.org Bugzilla): 12059, 117071, 93629, 84177, 24254
The discussion in the first eps bug I listed I took to basically be
saying that the developers were happy enough with the existing
functionality (rendering previews) so this bug was not going to be
fixed, so I never bothered making a new one in the LibreOffice
bugzilla.  Is there any point requesting support for native eps
rendering, or are the LibreOffice developers of the same opinion as
the one stated in this bug?

-Todd