Spencer

The early version of MSO for the Mac left a lot to be desired, so I tried
OOo.
That was about six years ago.
I very quickly graduated onto NeoOffice, a great improvement, then when the
Doc F was founded I moved to LO.
I am treasurer of a society and whilst I am knowledgeable of the members
requirements, the officers of other societies are often an unknown quantity.
Libre 3.4.3 fulfils all my requirements, mainly with writer, calc and the
occasional presentation.
It has never let me down and I have received no complaints.
I keep everything I do in Libre format. What I receive I keep in the format
it arrived in and as I said, I am happy to supply to others in whatever
format they prefer.
If you find MSO easier then that is your privilege.
I haven't touched MSO on a PC since I retired eighteen years ago, so I don't
have your experience.

Tink.