Hello,

I am trying to upgrade Libre office 3.4 to 3.5 on windows 7, but this fails.
I get a warning that Libre should not run (it doesn't) and that the quickstart should be stopped. I can't find any quickstart in the processes, in the startup, nor in the running programs, so I am a bit stumped.

Does anyone have a clue what might be amiss here?

Thank you.
Paul

--
A man said to the universe: "Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe, "The fact has not created in me

http://www.nlpagan.net - NotW - MHC - Running Ubuntu
http://www.paulkater.com - for people who like words and books.

(Before printing this e-mail: please consider the environment.)