On Fri, 2 Mar 2012, Andreas Säger wrote:

Am 02.03.2012 12:40, Dag Wieers wrote:
 On Fri, 2 Mar 2012, Andreas Säger wrote:

>  Am 02.03.2012 09:41, Andreas Säger wrote:

Please read the original posting and my reply. Then try to contribute something helpful and substancial.

I didn't reply to your post in this thread. I was replying to e-letter's post. Maybe you got lost and assumed I was replying to your post, I don't know.

    http://www.mail-archive.com/users@global.libreoffice.org/msg17560.html

Have a nice life !
--
-- dag wieers, d...@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/