Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:42 AM
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: A Tale of Two Office Suites

On 12/10/2012 02:28 PM, VA wrote:
Not so with office suites. To get the most out of my office suites, I create and edit templates, page, character and paragraph styles. I have to set the
autocorrect functions of each program to my liking to prevent a (c) from
turning into a ©. ...

I wonder what "office suites" you are using. Neither LO or AOO default
to turning a (c) into a © - (C) does.

But guess what? Microft Word does it for both... (c) and (C).

Next...