On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Virgil Arrington <cuyfa...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> wanting to direct my document path in the Linux LO to my Win7 document
> directory on the Win7 partition. When I try to change the paths in
> Tools/Options/Paths, absolutely nothing happens. I can select the Win7
> document directory, but when I click <ok> I get no change. In fact, it
> won't even let me change any of my paths to anything other than what's
> already there. I can't even change them to a Linux directory.

Go inside of the directory and then click Ok, so instead of maybe
/media/Windows and then clicking on "Documents", navigate inside of the
Documents folder and click ok. Several others have issued similar
complaints about how paths are handled and I believe it's a bug report
that's being looked into.

Regards,
Joel

--