Hi :)
Is it possible to get a copy of the font from the other people you work with?
On Windows Xp the fonts are in
C:/Windows/Fonts
I think.  They might be in
C:/Windows/System32/Fonts
If someone can pass you the font then in Gnu&Linux i think you just
double-click on the font file.  In Windows Xp you have to drop the font into
the right folder (one of the 2 i linked to above), then in the pop-up box click
on the "Install" button.

Hopefully Tim @ Kracked Press might have a better answer for you because that's
the best i can do.
Apols and regards from