I Know that the DEVs do not have much time to read these posts, but I
hoped that some poeple on this list might know enough about the Macros
to know if it was possible.

Since I am not on the DEVs list, maybe someone can forward the original
posting to their list????

I did not know a feature request was to go onto the BUGS tracking
system.  I thought it was just for posting bugs that crop up in a version.