On 11/12/2013 2:39 PM, Ken Springer wrote:

Here's the fault with this logic.

I'm going to up the number of people for bug B just for illustrating my point.

50 people have issues with bug A. 5 people have issues with bug B. Extrapolate... 5 people with bug C, 5 with D, all the way though Z. You now have 125 people unhappy with 25 bugs.

If the goal is to increase the usage of LO, is it better to have 50 unhappy people over A not being fixed, or 125 unhappy people over bugs C-Z. Which group is more likely to pass along negative impressions?

You also have to ask if bugs B-Z are "bugs" or feature requests.