James Knott  wrote:

>> There is AndroidOpenOffice.

>I tried that a while ago, on my Nexus 7, and it didn't work very well.

It is very inconsistent in how well it works.  The updates, bug-fixes, etc. can
either be much better, or much worse than the previous version.

For the most part, releases within the last month are much more stable, and
offer more features that work as expected, than releases from even four months
ago.

All that said, I don't think it quite yet suitable for mission critical work.

jonathon
--
Sent from the eating establishment at the Far side of the Universe, at the
begining of Time, and at  the end of Space.