LOL come on Tom - you know me better than that. It's not bolded for me -
I look at the bold icon and it is not pressed. Then when I push ctrl  +
b the font changes to the bold like all the other heading 3's....you
should know that I wouldn't make such a mistake. If you really want
proof I can upload another one with the line not bolded ;)

Best,
Joel