Hi :)
Just confirmed on LO 4.2.6 on Ubuntu.

Of course Joel was right!  The B button wasn't pushed in but in the styles
settings it was marked.  I looked in the obscure only, not in the obvious.
I've also only just noticed several style changes in the UI that look
rather nice.  Several icons look much prettier and/or clearer now.  The
Bold button has a nice lighting effect.

Nice work and good changes! :)))