On 2/27/2016 5:38 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 2/27/2016 2:10 PM, Paul D. Mirowsky <p_mirow...@bentaxna.com> wrote:
One of the things I miss about Lotus SmartSuite is its' TeamMail function.
A quick google suggests this is nothing more than Shared Mailbox
functionality. That is Server functionality, TB is a mail client.
Yes, TB is an e-mail client. Where should it go from here. How could it enhance the use of LibreOffice.
It also included Team Review, Team Consolidate and Team Security.
Sound like Groupware functionality... ?
You are correct.
It might be old school, but it worked.

If Thunderbird could function within LibreOffice in a similar way, it
would be a great addition.
Lotus SmartSuite was am integrated mail server/groupware solution.

You're comparing apples and oranges.
You are correct again. But the question is, how can we put the apple and the orange together.