Today, I was working on a 11x17 inch tabloid paper poster. I am using Ubuntu 16.04 MATE 64bit running LO 5.2.0.4. The paper size of the document was the tabloid size. When I went to print the document to my HP printer [13x19 inch max] the paper size drop down menu was grayed out and set for US Letter size.

I ended up creating a PDF version and used the generic "document viewer" to print it out. I do remember this was an issue for later 4.x.x.x line, but this was the first time [in months] I wanted to print out a tabloid poster using LO.

So, it there a bug and/or a fix in the works? I think I remember seeing this issue months or a year ago.

I hope it gets fixed soon so I do not have to export to PDF and then print out the poster using the "document viewer" that is included in Ubuntu. I would love to skip the extra set.