On 09/17/2016 03:30 AM, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
Le 16/09/2016 à 21:43, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster a écrit :
Today, I was working on a 11x17 inch tabloid paper poster.  I am using
Ubuntu 16.04 MATE 64bit running LO 5.2.0.4.  The paper size of the
document was the tabloid size.  When I went to print the document to my
HP printer [13x19 inch max] the paper size drop down menu was grayed out
and set for US Letter size.
Did you try to check the third option in the Option tab of the print
dialog : "Use only paper size from printer preferences" ?

Best regards.
JBF

Yes.  That worked.

However, it does not seem to be a global setting. It appears one must set this option for each print, or at least for each document if the setting is embedded in the document. I have not tested that. A global setting option does not seem to be in the Tools > Options > Print menu. How does one set this as the default?

BTW, On my LO 5.0.6.3, it is the 4th option down. My 3rd option is "Use only paper _tray_ from printer preferences".

Regards.
Girvin Herr