Hi,

I have some trouble with LibreOffice recognizing the different weights for
some fonts I have installed.

Some basic info first:
LibreOffice 5.2.1.2
Ubuntu 2016.04

I installed several fonts (otf / ttf files). I downloaded the fonts from
either Google fonts or font squirrel and installed them all in the correct
directory, where all the other fonts are as well.

When I check in the Font Manager in Ubuntu, everything is ok, and all the
different weights and styles are there. However, when I start LibreOffice,
I see for some of those fonts only 1 style in the dropdown list, whereas
for others I see all the different weights and styles. While in the font
manager, I can't see any different behaviour between the affected fonts.

Any ideas what I can try to solve the issue?

Thanks for any ideas you might have.

Sigrid