I am not sure if this is a bug or there is some adjustment I have missed.
However, running LO6 in Mageia Linux, LO limits the minimum screen width. I
cannot reduce Writer to less than about 60% of the screen width, while Calc
will go down to a bit under half.

IS this a bug (saw nothing in a quick glance at bugzilla) or am I missing
something?

Versión: 6.0.0.3
Id. de compilación: 6.0.0.3-1.mga7
Subproc. CPU: 4; SO: Linux 4.14; Repres. IU: predet.; VCL: gtk3;
Configuración regional: es-ES (es_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group

Running on Mageia 7 with Enlightenment 22.1 on an Asus K53SD laptop