Hi all:

    You can modify the size of the icons of toolbars: Menu-Tools-Options-View-User Interface-Toolbar Icon Size (Automatic -default-, Small, Large and Extra Large).

    Beside, you can customize what icon function keep in the toolbars, and reduce it size if you eliminate some icons:

    Menu-Tools-Customize-Toolbars-"Standar bar" and "Formatting bar". There it is necessary to uncheck the functions icons that you don't want to keep in the toolbars.

    I hope this help,

Jorge Rodríguez