On 02/22/2018 07:32 AM, Ianseeks wrote:
On Thursday, 22 February 2018 11:51:30 GMT waterbeare...@gmx.com wrote:
I am not sure if this is a bug or there is some adjustment I have missed.
However, running LO6 in Mageia Linux, LO limits the minimum screen width. I
cannot reduce Writer to less than about 60% of the screen width, while Calc
will go down to a bit under half.

IS this a bug (saw nothing in a quick glance at bugzilla) or am I missing
something?

Versión: 6.0.0.3
Id. de compilación: 6.0.0.3-1.mga7
Subproc. CPU: 4; SO: Linux 4.14; Repres. IU: predet.; VCL: gtk3;
Configuración regional: es-ES (es_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group

Running on Mageia 7 with Enlightenment 22.1 on an Asus K53SD laptop

I had a similar problem with this until the KDE side of LO was installed - not
sure exactly what the KDE library is but i guess for better integration with
the KE desktop which i use but when it was pure GTK i could only partially
minimise the width plus a few other issues with cut and paste into documents.

Ubuntu Mate 16.04 using LO 6.0.0.3 works fine with Writer going down below a third of the screen with.  I did install some KDE packages a few years ago. I do not know how much of the KDE libraries were installed and how much is still on that laptop.