On Thursday, 22 February 2018 11:51:30 GMT waterbeare...@gmx.com wrote:
> I am not sure if this is a bug or there is some adjustment I have missed.
> However, running LO6 in Mageia Linux, LO limits the minimum screen width. I
> cannot reduce Writer to less than about 60% of the screen width, while Calc
> will go down to a bit under half.
>
> IS this a bug (saw nothing in a quick glance at bugzilla) or am I missing
> something?
>
> Versión: 6.0.0.3
> Id. de compilación: 6.0.0.3-1.mga7
> Subproc. CPU: 4; SO: Linux 4.14; Repres. IU: predet.; VCL: gtk3;
> Configuración regional: es-ES (es_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group
>
> Running on Mageia 7 with Enlightenment 22.1 on an Asus K53SD laptop

I had a similar problem with this until the KDE side of LO was installed - not
sure exactly what the KDE library is but i guess for better integration with
the KE desktop which i use but when it was pure GTK i could only partially
minimise the width plus a few other issues with cut and paste into documents.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180220
Qt: 5.10.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.43.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.12.1 - kwin 5.12.1