krackedpress wrote
> So with these specs, what is the newest version of LO you would
> install?  With this low RAM, it may not be able to handle the newest
> versions. As I type this, the old system is now in the "software
> updating" cycle.  So, it is installing the newest LO that is in Ubuntu
> 16.04's repository.

You should look at Zoran Linux. https://zorinos.com There is a lite version.
Will have the feel of a windows system. Runs well on older hardware.
The only issue with the specs on your system is the low amount of ram. An
issue that sounds like you have resolved

--
Sent from: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Users-f1639498.html