Bloated, is the word I was looking for...

Den 2018-06-13 19:46, skrev h...@abula.org:
I did come from Java myself, and I understand the argument to ease the
transition from Java to Groovy, but as Java adopts language features
from Groovy, I worry that supporting both syntaxes will create a more
complex language with more options, more stuff to learn, and less
clarity.

Besides, in my experience developers are quite able to handle
different languages. Granted, Groovy should be easy to read and
understand for developers coming from Java (and other) languages, but
not every language feature in other languages need to be valid Groovy
code as well.

H2