At 03:20 PM 12/9/2012 +0000, Good Guy wrote:

Somebody should take the responsibility to write the instructions clearly and succinctly (together with php)

Try a php mailing list?

so that users can compile the source files for their own use. I have been working on 2.2.23 for about a week to no avail. Why can't it be as simple as "hello world" program?

Try Bill Gates?

Although I have to admit that a quick google for 'apache 2.2 windows' gives me "About 9,240,000 results (0.27 seconds)" and at least the first ten appear relevant.

As a last resort, change windows ==> *nix and experience the ease and joy of a proper o/s.

Best - Paul
tired old sysadmin