georg schrieb:
    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Darryle Steplight <mailto:dstepli...@gmail.com>
    *To:* users@httpd.apache.org <mailto:users@httpd.apache.org>
    *Sent:* Sunday, December 09, 2012 9:10 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [users@httpd] PHP wont dance with Apache

    Hi Georg,
    Why not install PHP 5? PHP 4 is old news. Also, it sounds like you
    need to include a AddHandler in your apache config file so your
    pages know how to parse PHP code.

    On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:59 PM, georg <georg.chamb...@telia.com
    <mailto:georg.chamb...@telia.com>> wrote:

        I have installed, at least to my own understanding, PHP 4.4.3 as
        module to Apache 2.0.5.

        But what, there is nothing coming back from my <?PHP echo "hello
        PHP world"; ?>
        but the rest of the testpage in HTML comes back and is displayed
        as it should.

        Everything is silent and find, and total dark, nothing in error
        log, access log is ok

        Thanks for any wild goose

        Georg

    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php