  From: Darryle Steplight
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 9:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] PHP wont dance with Apache

  Hi Georg,
       Why not install PHP 5? PHP  4 is old news. Also, it sounds like you need
to include a  AddHandler in your apache config file so your pages know how to
parse PHP code.

  On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:59 PM, georg <georg.chamb...@telia.com> wrote:

    I have installed, at least to my own understanding, PHP 4.4.3 as module to
Apache 2.0.5.

    But what, there is nothing coming back from my <?PHP echo "hello PHP
world"; ?>
    but the rest of the testpage in HTML comes back and is displayed as it
should.

    Everything is silent and find, and total dark, nothing in error log, access
log is ok

    Thanks for any wild goose

    Georg