  From: Yehuda Katz
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 9:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] PHP wont dance with Apache

  On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:59 PM, georg <georg.chamb...@telia.com> wrote:

    I have installed, at least to my own understanding, PHP 4.4.3 as module to
Apache 2.0.5.

  I can not find any indication that a version 2.0.5 was released, but it would
have been before 2002.
  Support for PHP 4 has been discontinued since 2007-12-31.

  The only way you will get anything working or any help from anyone is by
upgrading.