Hi,

I haven't been following this thread, but I just got done building 2.4.3 on
Centos, so I know that 2.4.3 is different even on Centos :)..

After you unpacked the APR and APR-UTIL, did you:

- Copy/move the apr and apr-util directories under the srcfile directory that's
under the original 2.4.3 exploded directory?

- If you did copy/move the apr and apr-util directories did you include the
--with-included-apr (or --with-apr-included, I don't remember :))?

On my Centos 6 machine, I also had to install the PCRE-devel packages (on
Centos, "yum install pcre-devel").

Jim