Hi Bilgin,

The footer is replaceable, see https://github.com/apache/
isis/blob/master/core/viewer-wicket-ui/src/main/java/org/
apache/isis/viewer/wicket/ui/components/footer/FooterPanelFactory.java.
It uses ComponentType.FOOTER as a key.
Check the other ComponentTypes for what else is possible to be replaced
directly by providing your own factory.
Some other small things, like the logo and app name, are exposed in the
Guice config.

About the Amelia theme - this has been reported several months ago. Amelia
theme has been deprecated in Bootswatch, and after that in
Wicket-Bootstrap. It is just that Isis uses old versions of Wicket &
Wicket-Bootstrap.
I believe also the problem (another ticket by Dan) with the three-state
checkbox (CheckboxX) is due to the old version of WB.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov