Hi all,

I've started using ISIS for a project and so far my experience has
been really good. With very little code, I've managed to achieve quite
a lot. Also adding the addons was quite straight forward.

Now I need few UI customizations and couldn't find an easy way.

I've already created an improvement ticket [1] but also wanted to
check what are other doing in this aread.  For example I want to
completely disable/hide the bookmarks panel that appear on hoover, it
is a little bit annoying. Also I'd like to customize the footer
content completly, but it seems it is hardcoded.

Cheers,

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1518

--
Bilgin Ibryam
Camel Committer at ASF & Integration Architect at Red Hat

Camel Design Patterns https://leanpub.com/camel-design-patterns
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475