I want to ask Lorenz, about the Then part of the rule:

THEN    -> team FavoriteLeague is FACup

FACup is the resource in my owl (just followed Create Instance tab in
Protege and Protege has give it the default URI like other resources in the
file).

Before we execute the rule, is it must that we should declare it in Java
code like we do in Jena class before using it in Rules like
OntClass team = model.getOntClass(ns + "Team")

Because I am sure the problem lies in the resource FACup (or its URI).

Regards