Hello Lorenz, I am sorry.

Can we use FACup as string rather than a resource. I mean it is also
possible, if allowed by rules, that we use something like this

(?x http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type http://
www.semanticweb.org/soccer#Team) "

 + "( ?x http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FACupGoals  ?goals )" +

        "greaterThan(?goals,30)
         + " ->  (?x  http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FavioriteLeague
http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#
<http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FACup>"FACup"
)]";

FACup, ChampLeague etc are just some plain strings.