> Hi Lorenz, I have provided the whole rule in earlier messages.
That's not true, sorry. I cite you:

****

Then I wrote this rule:

(?x http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type
http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#Team) "

 + "( ?x http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FACupGoals  ?goals )" +

        "greaterThan(?goals,30)
         + " ->  (?x  http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FavioriteLeague
http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FACup  )]";

*****

in that rule there was no String literal (modulo your formatting issues...)

And even now you're not able to show the whole rule + the exception that
you get.
"Semicolon expected" can be some parse exception somewhere in your code,
but according to your poor Java skills it can also be a Java compiler
exception which means your code could never be compiled and therefore
was never running - see http://bfy.tw/9TRa

It's annoying that you continue ignoring my suggestion to upload the
ontology, thus, I'm off - sorry but I'm not being paid for helping
people here and there is still no end insight regarding this thread.

Maybe somebody else can take over,
Good luck

> The error
> comes when I use FACup as string. When I use it as resource, it gives the
> result but in Annotation area.
>
> // when use as string
>
> -> (?x http://www.semanticweb.org/soccer#FavotiteLeague  "FACup" ) //it
> gives error ; expected
TYPO TYPO TYPO in the URI of the property ...