Hi Jena users,

The project team is looking at retiring some lesser used modules.

In the next release, 3.10.0, the modules

  jena-fuseki1
  jena-csv

will not be part of the release and there won't be maven artifacts. There haven't been any changes to these modules and the code will be available from git history.

Beyond that we are looking at the status of:

  jena-spatial     - to be replaced by a GeoSPARQL implementation
  jena-sdb
  jena-maven-tools - command line schemagen is in jena-cmds.

We're looking for feedback so please let us know if you use these modules from a recent version of Jena.

    Andy
    on behalf of the Jena dev team.