Greg , this looks nice,
and when you need a tester , I can test .

>From my point of view old and simple vocabulary have a great value in the
Semantic Web,
Especially, having atomic properties like oldgeo:long and lat , having well
defined rdfs:domain and range are straight Semantic Web design, while
datatype like geosparql force application to make a parsing.
To be honest, old geo: vocabulary lacks rdfs:range declarations, but I
added them in my app's database, as xsd:float .

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
http://www.semantic-forms.cc:9111/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me#subject