Hi Jean-Marc,

The WGS84 Lat/Lon isn't part of the GeoSPARQL standard.
However, I'm looking into supporting them in the replacement module.

For example:

- converting WGS84 datasets to GeoSPARQL format.
- SPARQL function for conversion of WGS84 to WKT Point in query (making the GeoSPARQL functions available for use).
- existing jena-spatial property functions for GeoSPARQL and WGS84.

Any comments welcome.

Thanks,

Greg