Thanks Nikos for help what I need reference the smpp specification is *
synchronous *connection*.*

*The exchange of SMPP request and response PDUs between an ESME Transmitter
and
SMSC may occur synchronously or asynchronously as shown above. Thus an ESME
may,
if desired, send multiple requests to the SMSC, without synchronously
waiting for the
associated response PDUs.*

is that down by max-pending-submit ?

Regards and many thanks for your help