On Thu, 2 Nov 2023, Joe Zeff wrote:

On 11/02/2023 10:21 AM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
/dev/sda7        32G   23G  7.1G  76% /home

If I'm not mistaken, firefox puts its working files both in /tmp and in your home directory. If so, that may be your problem. Consider installing Bleachbit and letting it clean all of the cruft out.

According to du, ~/.mozilla contains 887M .

--
Michael   henne...@mail.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
"I was just thinking about the life of a pumpkin.  Grow up in the sun,