If you wish to submit to lsf using its native commands (bsub) you can do the
following:

bsub -q ${QUEUE} -a openmpi -n ${CPUS} "mpirun.lsf  -x PATH -x
LD_LIBRARY_PATH -x MPI_BUFFER_SIZE ${COMMAND} ${OPTIONS}"

It should be noted that in this case you don't call OpenMPI's mpirun
directly but use the mpirun.lsf, a wrapper script provided by LSF. This
wrapper script takes care of setting the necessary environment variables and
eventually calls the correct mpirun. (the option "-a openmpi" tells LSF that
we're using OpenMPI so don't try to autodetect)

Regards,

Jeroen Kleijer