Hi guys,
I have implemented an opensips/freeswitch environment, and I wish to add call
queues to it, and I like the look of call_center, so just checking this out in
comparison to mod_callcenter in FS world.
My main question is if using the call_center module if you can inject a message
with queue position for the caller in question, as I cant see that in
documentation, I only see message_queue which I assume could be used to report
the callers position, but just wondered if anyone has done this and if they
could give me some tips as to if possible?
Many thanks